sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

WRITE AND LIVE THE CHARACTER....





      Since I started writing fanfics, I had to learn a thing if you want to be the best at what you do have to study, research, have to feel it.
        From 1992 until my last Fanfic I wrote by hand about 30 books, I lost all exceptthe last, which was the last I wrote by hand, since September I am writing in mynotebook and make notes away from home on my phone, The technology helps me a lot
        With the films I've seen countless times, I learned to look, and never miss the joke, I'm more goofy than drama queen.
        Fixed two charactersold and new Assimah Katherine she is a psychologist, she is descended from Egyptians and very mocking and even now she is doing very wellSometimes I discount all my frustration, my anger and insecurities in her,torturing the other characters, but in the end all is well.
       I'm addicted to writing ... Katie and I might take of my fanfic and bring her tobook a more professional. There are twenty years of writingWithout any publication.
       The more demanding reader that I can have me.
       I am happy to write and keep writing no matter what I write, but what makes me feel good
.


WHAT WOULD MADONNA: 


                              ABSOLUTE NO REGRETS

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário