sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

PLEASE DAN ... DONT MOCKING THE WORLD!!!!





            Hopefully? WE DO NOT NEED BILL MURRAY, we want our children to watch the third sequence, watched ghostbusters 2 for almost a year, why my children love and want to go see the movie in their company the new fans...
        Why is this impasse since 2000? or happens or not, I'm in a love-hate relationship with the franchise, my desire was to burn my VHS, DVDs, magazines, posters, laser discs, CD soundtrack and do not buy the blue ray version, but then remember it was fun to buy, collect, and how it cost me ... (especially in Brazil thatGhostbusters is a weak film, some items had to import).
         I'll start a movement here and do not want a fool, for I expect 2012 to happen.Why does everyone know that I stand the movie, the characters and the actors with all my fervor.

  WE WANT TO SEE GHOSTBUSTERS 3
  FORGET HIM (BILL MURRAY)

   DO NOT BE CRUEL TO THE HEART


 from //www.facebook.com/ghostbustersnews




who we gonna to call?



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário