quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

BILL MURRAY IN BLOW MY ASS 3

Bill Murray?
             Old, grumpy and only causes problems. 
             Bill Murray What does it cost? 150 000? blow my ass ...  
            I give my cell phone with camera, my 1997 Fiat and my vinyl collection of Beatles him not to be part of the film.   
             What could be better than Peter Venkman?
            Three old dragqueen, that the new generation can not be gay? In my fanfic has a gay. , It would be interesting to see the asshole.
            Please, there is still time to review, so let's celebrate the rainbow and open the door of diversity.




WHAT WOULD THE CREW OF PRISCILA THE QUEEN OF DESERT:



          Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face

                        My feelings can't describe it

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário